Growth Mindset: My Cat is the Best and the Worst

For my first Growth Mindset Cat,  I chose Look Boldly Ahead. I used this one because the cat in the photo looks a lot like my cat. My cat, even though she cant speak to me or understand me, is my supporter! When I get overwhelmed with exams and assignments, she is there to cuddle with me and entertain me when she chases the laser pen. When I get overwhelmed, this Growth Mindset Cat will remind me to look forward at what will be accomplished soon!

For my second Growth Mindset Cat, I chose Learning is Messy. I chose this one because OMG I could strangle my cat (even though I just said I she's my supporter) FOR DESTRYING MY PLANTS. Too many of my plants have died because of her... lol. But I also chose this because every time I study I have my whole backpack out. It never fails. Even when I try to condense my papers, pens, chargers, and notebooks. I just find a way to bring it all back out!



Comments