Tech Tip: Power Planner

Power Planner is something I had came across randomly while looking for planner apps on Microsoft Apps. I wanted a new way to plan out my week that didn't involve using the sticky note app or using a physical planner. I LOATHE physical planners. Its a waste of space, its hard to look ahead, and when professors change the dates of assignments I have to erase or cross out everything. Its just not for me!

So that led me to find Power Planner!! I use it all the time. You can make a schedule with the your class schedule and whenever you have work, practice, or something that requires a lot of time. Then you can add tasks/events which I use for whenever I have assignments due or exams. The best part about the app, is that it REMINDS you 24 hours in advanced when you have an assignment, event, or an exam.

You can also use the app on laptops and phones if you download it on both. It'll save and update as you add/delete items on your phone to your laptop and vise versa! Below is a screen shot of what my tasks and events are and an example of how you can add your class schedule.



Comments