Growth Mindset: I'm Tallking about my Cat Again!

My first Growth Mindset Cat is the You May Need Some Help to Get the Job Done cats. Omg this is my cat. She's always shredding my toilet paper if we leave it out! So now I have to put it in the cabinet and take it out every time I need to go to the bathroom. This also reminds me about how important asking for help is. There have been many times where I didn't understand an assignment but when I asked for help from friends, I was able to understand and complete it.

My second Growth Mindset Cat is Enjoy the Ride cat. I like this one because the one time my boyfriend and I had let our cat out of the crate in the car, she POOPS! Unfortunately its because she was sick and not because she couldn't hold it in. But the whole 40 minutes we had left on the ride home, my boyfriend and I were laughing because she took a crap in the car. So this reminds me that even when school sucks and you get overwhelmed, its okay to take a breather and have some fun or make the stressful assignment into something fun.



Comments